Close Icon

Healthcare Interpreting FAQs

No. While the Diploma in Public Service interpreting (DPSI) will be more than sufficient for you to work with the NHS, most of the interpreting work available with the NHS can be accessed by interpreters who hold the Level 3 Certificate in Community Interpreting.

Related Courses

Send us a message

Questions? Contact our helpful and friendly team.

< Back to FAQs

LearnHub is currently undergoing essential maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please bear with us as we work to enhance your learning experience.

Thank you Learn Q